Don't miss out on this great South Scottsdale Condo located in Scottsdale Haciendas! This home features 2 bedrooms each with their own private patio, 2.5 bathrooms, and garage parking! The kitchen boasts granite countertops and stainless appliances. This community is conveniently located near Hayden and Mckellips Road, with easy access to all that Tempe and Scottsdale have to offer! Schedule your tour today!
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: 06/14/2021
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN: 06/14/2021
Service Star Realty offers Rent Reporting to the Bureaus as an optional program if you are interested in boosting your credit score with positive rent payment history. Find out more here:
There is additional information on the property below as well as a Q&A section to help you.
PLEASE READ THIS:
PET RESTRICTIONS: This property does not allow pets
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises
Register for a Self-Guided Tour by clicking the "Schedule a Showing" button.
If there is no viewing time available, the property is not ready to show. You are welcome to get on a waitlist and receive notification as soon as showtimes are available.
You will be required to provide an ID. It is to verify your identity, make sure you are an adult, and protect the property by keeping track of visitors.
Receive text to confirm your appointment.
Upon arriving at the address, you will be guided to text the lockbox number and receive a code. You will be guided through this process via text messages. The code only works for an hour window.
You will NOT be met by anyone at the property.
Any problems? Call our office during business hours Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm at 480-426-9696.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay for Electric
LANDSCAPING INCLUDED: Association to maintain landscaping
POOL MAINTENANCE INCLUDED: Association to maintain pool
AREA INFORMATION: McKellips Rd and Hayden Rd
FLOORING: Tile and Carpet
GARAGE/PARKING: 1 car garage
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer
PROPERTY TYPE: single-family home
YEAR BUILT: 1985
YARD: 2 Balconies
Additional Amenities: Community Pool
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $195 Lease Administration Fee, $50 Pet Application Fee where applicable,
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $195 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $29 monthly admin fee, $30 monthly pet fee per pet, and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $55/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: one year or two years
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: None
HOA AMENITIES AND SERVICES: Community Pool
HOA FEE: Paid for by the owner
PROPERTY MANAGER: Michele Filener, email@example.com
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. You can still schedule a showing after hours by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was discharged? We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Is it the Net or the Gross income that you consider for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be 3 times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a Driver's License? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture ID as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Tenant to verify all material facts, including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees, and costs, etc.
Service Star Realty
2929 E Camelback Rd #119, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (480) 426-9696