* Occupied, please do not disturb residents! This adorable 3 bed, 2 bath 1300 sq ft home in Phoenix is coming available 8/13! Conveniently located off Bell and 44th Street with shopping, dining, and schools nearby, along with easy access to Loop 101 and SR51. Great split floorplan, with updated wood like flooring in all the right places. Open living and dining area flows easily into the kitchen, which features stainless steel appliances, bright cabinets and countertops, and pantry for extra storage. Breakfast nook opens up to the private backyard and is the perfect place for enjoying a relaxing cup of coffee before a busy day.
Primary bedroom with cozy carpet features an ensuite bath with dual sink vanity, soaking tub, separate walk in shower, and walk in closet. Great window for bright natural light, with blinds for privacy of course. Both secondary bedrooms are a good size, and share a hall bath with tub/shower combo, and vanity for storage. Laundry is located just in the hallway for easy access, as is additional linen closet for extra storage. 2 car garage, great neighborhood, just 1/2 mile to Paradise Valley Community Center, PV Pool Center, and skate park. Be sure you don't miss out on this one and get your application in today!
STATUS: OCCUPIED - DO NOT DISTURB RESIDENTS.
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: 8/13/21
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN: 8/13/21
Service Star Realty offers Rent Reporting to the Bureaus as an optional program if you are interested in boosting your credit score with positive rent payment history. Find out more here: https://www.leaseaz.com/credit-score
There is additional information on the property below as well as a Q&A section to help you.
PLEASE READ THIS:
We are a Pet-Friendly Community! Most of our properties allow almost any pet, from cats to mice to snakes and birds. We understand that a pet plays a significant part in many peoples lives, so we strive to allow nearly all animals in our rentals.
PET RESTRICTIONS: Max 1 dog, must be spayed/neutered, min. 3 years old. Pets must be approved by owner, please reach out via email in advance. We regret that we cannot accept the following pet breeds: German Shephard, Belgian Malinois, Doberman, Pit Bull, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Presa Canarias, Chow, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrids. The Landlords property insurance denies coverage on claims that involve these breeds.
SMOKING: No smoking, of anything at any time, is allowed on the premises.
Register for a Self-Guided Tour by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
If there is no viewing time available, the property is not ready to show. You are welcome to get on a waitlist and receive notification as soon as showtimes are available.
You will be required to provide an ID. It is to verify your identity, make sure you are an adult, and protect the property by keeping track of visitors.
Receive text to confirm your appointment.
Upon arriving at the address, you will be guided to text the lockbox number and receive a code. You will be guided through this process via text messages. The code only works for an hour window.
No one will meet you at the property.
Any problems? Call our office during business hours Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm at 480-426-9696.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Complete the Pet Screening Profile at https://servicestarrealty.petscreening.com
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay for all utilities
LANDSCAPING INCLUDED: Tenant to maintain landscaping
AREA INFORMATION: Crossroads Bell/44th St just 1/2 mile to PV Pool, Park, and Community Center
FLOORING: Wood like plank and carpet
GARAGE/PARKING: 2 car garage, unattached.
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, stove/range, and W/D.
PROPERTY TYPE: Single-family home
YEAR BUILT: 1995
YARD: Private, enclosed
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $195 Lease Administration Fee
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $195 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $29 monthly admin fee, monthly pet fee between $20 and $60 depending on the paw score on Petscreening.com pet profiling, and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $55/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: one year or two years
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: None
HOA AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
HOA FEE: Paid for by the owner
PROPERTY MANAGER: Michelle W - email@example.com
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. You can still schedule a showing after hours by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was discharged. We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Is it the Net or the Gross income that you consider for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a Drivers License? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture ID as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Tenant to verify all material facts, including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees, and costs, etc.
Service Star Realty
2929 E Camelback Rd #119, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (480) 426-9696