This home is Deposit-FREE with Rhino. Replace your upfront deposit with an affordable insurance alternative. Find out more about Rhino here: https://youtu.be/JDo2aYXwR8s
Occupied! Do not disturb residents please!
Immaculate home in the highly desirable Mountain Park Ranch community! Enjoy all the Mtn Park Ranch benefits - access to multiple swimming pools, tennis courts and much more at Mountain Park Ranch Community Center. This beautiful home features a large formal living and dining area perfect for entertaining. Open concept kitchen and family room features updated tile in all the right places. The kitchen features upscale white cabinetry, granite counters, and is a chef's dream with the high end stainless steel appliances. The family room has a cozy fireplace and sliding doors leading out to the covered patio and backyard with mature landscape. As you make your way up the stairs, you'll find 3 bedrooms with a large hall bath that has dual sinks and lots of cabinets for storage. The grand master suite easily accommodates a king size bed, and features private bath with dual sink vanity, soaking tub, and amazing walk in closet with built in drawers.
BONUS! Landscaping is included, so you can relax and enjoy your weekends hiking South Mountain, riding the nearby biking trails, or enjoying the pool at Mtn. Park Ranch! Top ranked Kyrene schools, easy access to shopping, dining, and freeways - this home has it all! Enjoy our video walk through tour for the full tour experience and get your application in today!
STATUS: OCCUPIED - PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: 11/12/2021
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN: 11/12/2021
Our Resident Benefits Package includes:
1. Renters Insurance with $100,000 liability and $10,000 content coverage included at no cost to you on Service Stars master policy.
2. On our Pay to Stay Program, you rent any of our homes, and you will receive a $500 credit each year you rent from us towards closing costs on any home you purchase through us. Just for paying your rent as you would with any other landlord, you earn money toward purchasing your own home.
3. You can build credit history with on-time rent payments. Our Rent Reporting Program is optional. We only report positive data to the Bureaus to help boost your credit score.
4. We offer short-term, long-term credit improvement planning with professionally trained experienced analysts at no cost to you.
5. We employ a Utility Concierge to make your move easier.
6. A 24/7 emergency maintenance concierge will help you troubleshoot at any hour and dispatch help as needed.
7. Online Portal maintenance and fees.
There is additional information on the property below as well as a Q&A section to help you.
PLEASE READ THIS: Do not be a victim of scam artists! We will NEVER ask for deposits via electronic funds (PayPal, Zelle or otherwise) and do not approve applications via text or over the phone.
Pets: SORRY - NO PETS ALLOWED AT THIS PROPERTY.
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises
Register for a Self-Guided Tour by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
If there is no viewing time available, the property is not ready to show. You are welcome to get on a waitlist and receive notification as soon as showtimes are available.
You will be required to provide an ID. It is to verify your identity, make sure you are an adult, and protect the property by keeping track of visitors.
Receive text to confirm your appointment.
Upon arriving at the address, you will be guided to text the lockbox number and receive a code. You will be guided through this process via text messages. The code only works for an hour window.
No one will meet you at the property.
Any problems? Call our office during business hours Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm at 480-426-9696.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Complete the Pet Screening Profile at https://servicestarrealty.petscreening.com - this is required even if you have no pets.
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
AREA INFORMATION: Ahwatukee Foothills with full access to Mtn Park Ranch Amenities like swimming pools, parks, ball courts, and more!
FLOORING: Tile in living areas, carpet in bedroom, tile in bath
GARAGE/PARKING: 3 car garage
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Micro
PROPERTY TYPE: Single Family Home
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay for all utilities
YEAR BUILT: UNK
YARD: Private with patio
Additional Amenities: 3rd car garage
HOA Instructions: Mountain Park Ranch
HOA FEE: Paid by owner
HOA AMENITIES: Multiple swimming pools, basketball, tennis, and park/bbq areas.
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $195 Lease Administration Fee
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $195 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $59/month Resident Benefit Packet, Monthly Pet Fee between $30 and $70 depending on the paw score on Petscreening.com pet profiling, and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $55/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: one year or two years
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: None
PROPERTY MANAGER: Michelle Wesala email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm. You can still schedule a showing after hours by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was discharged. We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Is it the Net or the Gross income that you consider for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a Drivers License? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture ID as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Tenant to verify all material facts including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees and costs, etc.
Service Star Realty
2929 E Camelback Rd #119, Phoenix, AZ 85016, United States
Phone: +1 480-426-9696
Service Star Realty
2929 E Camelback Rd #119, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (480) 426-9696