This newly remodeled 2 bed, 2 bath patio home, has the the end garden level space within a 1960's complex. The community comes with a newer Community Center and Fitness Station along with a large, resurfaced community pool. The home also has an east-facing patio to the uniquely large grassy commons area, perfect for sipping your favorite drink and watching the Arizona sunrise. Inside you can enjoy the comfort of an open style kitchen and living area perfect for entertaining, or the relaxing, cozy nights at home. With both bedrooms equipped with walk in closets, you wont ever have to worry about storage. The space has a new Trane HVAC unit just installed in 2018, along with a recently replaced water heater. Located near Central Ave and 7th Street, you'll have easy access to all the new places to shop and dine. Finally, The Phoenix Mountain Preserves just shy of 10 miles away, will give you access to all the outdoor activities on your to do list.
Special: 2 Weeks Free if approved by 7/14
STATUS: Coming Soon
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: By Appointment Only
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN: 7/22/22
Our Resident Benefits Package includes:
1. Renters Insurance with $100,000 liability and $10,000 content coverage included at no cost to you on Service Stars master policy.
2. On our Pay to Stay Program, you rent any of our homes, and you will receive a $500 credit each year you rent from us towards closing costs on any home you purchase through us. Just for paying your rent as you would with any other landlord, you earn money toward purchasing your own home.
3. You can build credit history with on-time rent payments. Our Rent Reporting Program is optional. We only report positive data to the Bureaus to help boost your credit score.
4. We offer short-term, long-term credit improvement planning with professionally trained experienced analysts at no cost to you.
5. We employ a Utility Concierge to make your move easier.
6. A 24/7 emergency maintenance concierge will help you troubleshoot at any hour and dispatch help as needed.
7. Online Portal maintenance and fees.
There is additional information on the property below as well as a Q&A section to help you.
PLEASE READ THIS:
We are a Pet-Friendly Company! Most of our properties allow almost any pet, from cats to mice to snakes and birds. We understand that a pet plays a significant part in many peoples lives, so we strive to allow nearly all animals in our rentals.
We regret that we cannot accept the following pet breeds: German Shephard, Belgian Malinois, Doberman, Pit Bull, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Presa Canarias, Chow, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrids. The Landlords property insurance denies coverage on claims that involve these breeds.
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises
Showings are by appointment only. Please email Mandy@leaseaz.com to schedule a viewing.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Complete the Pet Screening Profile at https://servicestarrealty.petscreening.com
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay for all utilities
LANDSCAPING INCLUDED: N/A
POOL MAINTENANCE INCLUDED: N/A
AREA INFORMATION: 12 Street and East Maryland Ave
GARAGE/PARKING: Assigned Covered Carport
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Gas Oven/Stove
PROPERTY TYPE: Apartment/Flat
YEAR BUILT: 1964
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $195 Lease Administration Fee
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $195 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $59/month Resident Benefit Packet, Monthly Pet Fee between $30 and $70 depending on the paw score on Petscreening.com pet profiling, and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $55/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: one year or two years
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS:
HOA: Arizona Association Management Group
HOA AMENITIES AND SERVICES: No pets are allowed in the pool area, dogs have to be on a leash, no working on cars in your carport. Community amenities: Pool, clubhouse, gym, putting green
HOA FEE: Paid by owner
PROPERTY MANAGER: Mandy Stiles: Mandy@leaseaz.com
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. You can schedule a showing by emailing Mandy@leaseaz.com
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was discharged. We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Is it the Net or the Gross income that you consider for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a Drivers License? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture ID as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Tenant to verify all material facts, including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees, and costs, etc.
Service Star Realty
2929 E Camelback Rd #119, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (480) 426-9696