With almost an acre lot, this charming home within the magic zip code of 85254 is great for just about anyone. With all the land on the lot, and areas to park recreational vehicles, this space could fit perfect for any person that's connected with the outdoors. The house is a spacious, 1646sft, with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms and fully equipped kitchen. The home also has a private diving pool perfect for those hot Arizona days. Conveniently located off the 101 and Cactus, your minutes away from shopping, dining and all sorts of entertainment.
**Garage on property is leased separately**
2 Weeks Free if Leased by 8/21/22
STATUS: Available Now!!!
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: 8/16/22
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN: 8/16/22
Our Resident Benefits Package includes:
1. Renters Insurance with $100,000 liability and $10,000 content coverage included at no cost to you on Service Stars master policy.
2. On our Pay to Stay Program, you rent any of our homes, and you will receive a $500 credit each year you rent from us towards closing costs on any home you purchase through us. Just for paying your rent as you would with any other landlord, you earn money toward purchasing your own home.
3. You can build credit history with on-time rent payments. Our Rent Reporting Program is optional. We only report positive data to the Bureaus to help boost your credit score.
4. We offer short-term, long-term credit improvement planning with professionally trained experienced analysts at no cost to you.
5. We employ a Utility Concierge to make your move easier.
6. A 24/7 emergency maintenance concierge will help you troubleshoot at any hour and dispatch help as needed.
7. Online Portal maintenance and fees.
There is additional information on the property below as well as a Q&A section to help you.
PLEASE READ THIS:
PET RESTRICTIONS: No Pets
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises
Register for a Self-Guided Tour by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
If there is no viewing time available, the property is not ready to show. You are welcome to get on a waitlist and receive notification as soon as showtimes are available.
You will be required to provide an ID. It is to verify your identity, make sure you are an adult, and protect the property by keeping track of visitors.
Receive text to confirm your appointment.
Upon arriving at the address, you will be guided to text the lockbox number and receive a code. You will be guided through this process via text messages. The code only works for an hour window.
No one will meet you at the property.
Any problems? Call our office during business hours Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm at 480-426-9696.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Complete the Pet Screening Profile at https://servicestarrealty.petscreening.com
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
AREA INFORMATION: Desert Estates
FLOORING: Tile / Carpet
GARAGE/PARKING: Slab Parking/RV Parking
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Stove
PROPERTY TYPE: Single Family Home
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay for all utilities
YEAR BUILT: 1966
YARD: Large Lot/Private Pool
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $195 Lease Administration Fee
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $195 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $59/month Resident Benefit Packet, Monthly Pet Fee between $30 and $70 depending on the paw score on Petscreening.com pet profiling, and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $55/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: one year or two years
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS:
HOA AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
PROPERTY MANAGER: Mandy Stiles: Mandy@leaseaz.com
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm.
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was discharged. We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Is it the Net or the Gross income that you consider for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a Drivers License? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture ID as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Tenant to verify all material facts, including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees, and costs, etc.
Service Star Realty
2929 E Camelback Rd #119, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (480) 426-9696