2 bedroom 1 bath townhouse with tile floors downstairs, carpeting upstairs, laundry area with room for full size washer dryer, refrigerator and cooktop stove with ample counterspace and cabinetry and large pantry area. Two nice size bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. Private fenced entry. Community pool and playground! Water Included by HOA.
Carpet on stairs is being replaced week of 10/3.
No pets please!
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: October 3, 2022
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN: October 3, 2022
Our Resident Benefits Package includes:
1. Renters Insurance with $100,000 liability and $10,000 content coverage included at no cost to you on Service Stars master policy.
2. On our Pay to Stay Program, you rent any of our homes, and you will receive a $500 credit each year you rent from us towards closing costs on any home you purchase through us. Just for paying your rent as you would with any other landlord, you earn money toward purchasing your own home.
3. You can build credit history with on-time rent payments. Our Rent Reporting Program is optional. We only report positive data to the Bureaus to help boost your credit score.
4. We offer short-term, long-term credit improvement planning with professionally trained experienced analysts at no cost to you.
5. We employ a Utility Concierge to make your move easier.
6. A 24/7 emergency maintenance concierge will help you troubleshoot at any hour and dispatch help as needed.
7. Online Portal maintenance and fees.
There is additional information on the property below as well as a Q&A section to help you.
PLEASE READ THIS:
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises
Register for a Self-Guided Tour by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
If there is no viewing time available, the property is not ready to show. You are welcome to get on a waitlist and receive notification as soon as showtimes are available.
You will be required to provide an ID. It is to verify your identity, make sure you are an adult, and protect the property by keeping track of visitors.
Receive text to confirm your appointment.
Upon arriving at the address, you will be guided to text the lockbox number and receive a code. You will be guided through this process via text messages. The code only works for an hour window.
No one will meet you at the property.
Any problems? Call our office during business hours Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm at 480-426-9696.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Complete the Pet Screening Profile at https://servicestarrealty.petscreening.com
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay electric with APS, water paid for by HOA
LANDSCAPING INCLUDED:Tenant to maintain landscaping in fenced area, HOA takes care of common areas
POOL MAINTENANCE INCLUDED: Community Pool
GARAGE/PARKING: 1 parking space
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Refrigerator, Stove
PROPERTY TYPE: Townhouse
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $195 Lease Administration Fee
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $195 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $59/month Resident Benefit Packet, and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $55/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: one year or two years
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: None
HOA Instructions: Vision Community management
HOA AMENITIES AND SERVICES: 480-759-4945
HOA FEE: Paid for by the owner
PROPERTY MANAGER: Michele 480-712-1216 / Mrozansky@leaseaz.com
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. You can still schedule a showing after hours by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was discharged. We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Is it the Net or the Gross income that you consider for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a Drivers License? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture ID as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Tenant to verify all material facts, including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees, and costs, etc.
Service Star Realty
2929 E Camelback Rd #119, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (480) 426-9696