Dogs , Cats
Beautiful home in Florence! - No Deposit!
This is a three-bedroom, 2.5-bath home with ample living space on a generously sized lot. The main level features a half bath, a great room, and a large eat-in kitchen with cherry cabinetry. There is also access to the covered patio and a 2-car attached garage. The upper level offers a master suite with a walk-in closet and a tub/shower combination. The other two bedrooms share a full bathroom, a laundry room, and a versatile loft upstairs.
The house has been updated with new carpet, fresh paint, and ceiling fans with remotes. There are also several extras, such as newer landscape rock, trees, and a covered patio perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Arizona sunsets. The community has a pool, Rec Center, rock wall, game room, splash water park, a seasonal cafe, basketball, volleyball, tennis, pickleball, bike/walking paths, and a playground.
Florence is a historic area in Pinal County, Arizona, known for its 140 historic buildings that tell stories of the Old West. The town has a relaxed atmosphere with places like Poston Butte Golf Club & Grill and Windmill Winery. Explore all that Florence offers while living in this fantastic home!
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: now
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN: now
Our Resident Benefits Package includes:
1. Renters Insurance with $100,000 liability and $10,000 content coverage included at no cost to you on Service Stars master policy, coverage valued at $12 per month.
2. On our Pay to Stay Program, you rent any of our homes, and you will receive a $500 credit each year you rent from us towards closing costs on any home you purchase through us. Just for paying your rent as you would with any other landlord, you earn money toward buying your own home.
3. You can build a credit history with on-time rent payments. Our Rent Reporting Program is optional. We only report positive data to the Bureaus to help boost your credit score.
4. We offer short-term and long-term credit improvement planning with professionally trained, experienced analysts at no cost to you.
5. A 24/7 emergency maintenance concierge will help you troubleshoot at any hour and dispatch help as needed.
6. Online Portal maintenance and fees.
Additional information on the property is below, and a Q&A section will help you.
PLEASE READ THIS:
We are a Pet-Friendly Company! Most of our properties allow almost any pet, from cats to mice to snakes and birds. We understand that a pet plays a significant part in many peoples lives, so we strive to allow nearly all animals in our rentals.
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises
Register for a Self-Guided Tour by clicking the -Schedule a Showing- button.
If no viewing time is available, the property is not ready to show. You are welcome to get on a waitlist and receive notification as soon as showtimes are available.
You will be required to provide an ID. It is to verify your identity, ensure you are an adult, and protect the property by keeping track of visitors.
Receive a text to confirm your appointment.
Upon arriving at the address, you will be guided to text the lockbox number and receive a code. You will be guided through this process via text messages. The code only works for an hour window.
No one will meet you at the property.
Any problems? Call our office Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm at 480-426-9696.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Complete the Pet Screening Profile at https://servicestarrealty.petscreening.com
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay for all utilities
LANDSCAPING INCLUDED: Tenant to maintain landscaping
POOL MAINTENANCE INCLUDED: Community Pool HOA Maintains
GARAGE/PARKING: 2 Car Garage
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer
PROPERTY TYPE: single-family home
POOL: Community pool only
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $250 Lease Administration Fee
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $250 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $59/month Resident Benefit Packet, Monthly Pet Fee between $30 and $70 depending on the paw score on Petscreening.com pet profiling, and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $65/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: one year or two years
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: None
HOA AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
HOA FEE: Paid for by the owner
PROPERTY MANAGER: Debi@leaseaz.com
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. You can still schedule a showing after hours by clicking the -Schedule a Showing- button.
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was -discharged.- We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Do you consider the Net or the Gross income for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a drivers license? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture IDs as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
The tenant will verify all material facts, including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees, costs, etc.